Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Optimal Function Wellness has been counting down the days until we could welcome clients back through our doors. We are excited to announce that we are slowly beginning to reopen our studio for massage therapy and personal training. During the closure of our studio, we worked diligently to develop a rigorous sanitation protocol and install safety measures to ensure a safe experience for all of our clients.
Our top priority has always been to provide our clients with pain relief and injury prevention, and we are more motivated now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to set the industry standard for hygiene and sanitation, as well as thoughtfully planning every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a safe manner.
You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below:
WHAT OPTIMAL FUNCTION WELLNESS IS COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 30 minutes between each appointment to deep clean each treatment room and all common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointment times to minimize social contact and pre pay/contactless payment options to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Daily employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask at all times during any interaction with a client, including during the entire session
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR CLIENTS:
- Schedule your session at least 24 hours in advance. No Drop-ins.
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer upon arrival (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Confirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask at all times when in the building, including during your entire session, NO EXCEPTIONS!
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR NEXT VISIT :
To ensure a safe experience for everyone, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- All Clients must answer the following verbal health screening questions at time of booking prior to their session via appointment confirmation or reminders (verbal or email), and at time of session (written):
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Upon arrival clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Massage Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift everyday)
- The entire room is disinfected using 70% Isopropyl Alcohol , including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests
- Treatment table will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Both Massage therapist and client will wear a face mask. Face masks are mandatory at all times. This is non negotiable.
- For extra sanitation precautions, all blankets have been removed from treatment rooms until further notice. Temperature of room can be adjusted by request.
AFTER EACH SESSION
- We are giving each therapist a 30 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.
WANT TO BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW?
We highly recommend you book your session at least 1 week in advance to secure your spot on our schedule. We are operating at a very limited capacity still so spaces fill up quickly!